Beiträge von ~Mariah~

Wartet ihr auch schon sehnsüchtig auf Missy Elliotts neues Album?

Es hätte ja eigentlich schon 2008 veröffentlicht werden sollen. Komisch, dass es immer noch nicht da ist! :? :(

Recorded tracks

1. "Act a Fool" (produced by Soul Diggaz)
    2. "All for You" (featuring Tweet) (produced by Soul Diggaz)
    3. "Best, Best" (produced by Danja)
    4. "Ching-a-Ling" (produced by The Arkitects)
    5. "Hip-Hop Don't Die" (produced by Danny!)
    6. "Like When You Play the Music" (featuring Jazmine Sullivan) (produced by Timbaland)
    7. "Love" (produced by Timbaland)
    8. "Milk & Cookies" (featuring Melanie Brown) (produced by Joshua "Pointguard" Moore)
    9. "Shake Your Pom Pom" (produced by Timbaland)

Ich wollte vorhin nochmal in das Make-Up Tutorial reinschauen, weil ich es interessant fand, aber jetzt ist es einfach weg. :sad:

Kann mir jemand nochmal den Link geben?

[video]

[/video]

:heul: Es ist so schön :heul:

[center]Many nights we prayed
    With no proof anyone could hear
    In our hearts a hope for a song
    We barely understood

Now we are not afraid
    Although we know there’s much to fear
    We were moving mountains
    Long before we knew we could, whoa, yes

There can be miracles
    When you believe
    Though hope is frail
    It’s hard to kill

Who knows what miracles
    You can achieve
    When you believe somehow you will
    You will when you believe

[Mmm…mmm…mmm…yeah]
    Mmm…yeah…

In this time of fear
    When prayer so often proves in vain
    Hope seems like the summer bird
    Too swiftly flown away

Yet now I’m standing here
    My heart’s so full, I can’t explain
    Seeking faith and speakin’ words
    I never thought I’d say

There can be miracles
    When you believe (When you believe)
    Though hope is frail
    It’s hard to kill (Mmm)

Who knows what miracles
    You can achieve (You can achieve)
    When you believe somehow you will
    You will when you believe

[Hey…]
    [Ooh…]

They don't always happen when you ask
    And it's easy to give in to your fear
    But when you're blinded by your pain
    Can't see you way safe through the rain
    Thought of a still resilient voice
    Says love is very near

There can be miracles (Miracles)
    When you believe (Boy, when you believe, yeah) [Though hope is frail]
    Though hope is frail [It’s hard]
    It’s hard to kill (Hard to kill, oh, yeah)

Who knows what miracles
    You can achieve (You can achieve, oh…)
    When you believe somehow you will (Somehow, somehow, somehow)
    Somehow you will (I know, I know, know)
    You will when you believe [When you]
    (Oh…oh…)
    [You will when you]
    (You will when you believe)
    [Ooh…ooh…ooh…]
    [Oh...oh…]
    [When you believe]
    [When you believe][/center]

Das ist ein ernstes Thema! Niemand weiß wirklich, ob sie es ernst meint oder nicht. Und wer ist Schuld, wenn sie tatsächlich Selbstmord begehen wird?

Mir fällt dazu diese schreckliche Nachricht ein:
    http://www.chip.de/news/USA-Se…nder-Webcam_33811054.html
    Alle haben ihn verspottet und glaubten nicht, dass er es tun wird. Aber er tat es wirklich! :sad:
    Die Kamera war 8 Stunden lang auf seinen Leichnam gerichtet und NIEMAND hat was unternommen! :explode:

Ich kann dir eine gute Seite empfehlen (kein Forum), auf der alle Arten und Risiken von Selbstmord aufgelistet sind:

Hoffentlich überdenkst du deine Entscheidung noch einmal!

Liebe Independent Woman,

Die Sache mit dem Selbstmord hat einen großen Haken: wenn er nicht klappt ist man danach nur noch verzweifelter. Ich spreche aus Erfahrung mit über einem dutzend gescheiterter Versuche. Da waren auch einige dabei die lange geplant und vorbereitet waren. Und alle sind an Zufällen gescheitert, die außerhalb meines Einflusses liegen. Gerade wegen so etwas kann der Selbstmord immer schief gehen, egal wie sehr man sich vorbereitet. Aber leider ist es nunmal auch so, dass man erst einen wirklichen Tiefpunkt erreichen muss bevor man es schafft sich in Behandlung zu begeben.

Zitat von Independent Woman

Hallo Leute,

Kann mir jemand mal ein Forum empfehlen, wo ich Fragen zu Methodik und der einfachsten Art des Selbstmords stellen kann? Das wäre wirklich eine große Hilfe. Bitte erspart mir jetzt das "Wirf dein Leben nicht weg"-Gerede. Helft einfach, wenn ihr könnt.

Ist das dein Ernst!?

@ Dr. Willard: Björk hat auch schon oft schlechte Sachen über Madonna gesagt! :ja:
    Sie hat das Lied "Bedtime Story" exklusiv für Madonna geschrieben, weil die so begeistert von ihr war. Die beiden haben sich aber nie persönlich getroffen.

Zitat

A lot of people were surprised when you wrote Bedtime Story for Madonna. What did you think of what she did with that song?

I don’t know, I sort of did it as a favour to [the producer] Nellee Hooper who is a friend of mine and I think she at first wanted us to write for her together as a team and I just didn’t think that was right. I thought she was a bit of a ’left hemisphere’ kind of person - she’s very run by logic and she’s a bit calculated. But, I thought she could be a bit of a right hemisphere person. So it was kind of interesting and exciting - I thought the most exciting way to approach this thing would be to... say, for example, another singer like Thom Yorke would write a lyric for me and he would almost write the words that I’ve never written but that he thinks I should sing. So the lyric [I wrote] was "Let’s get unconscious, honey" so she was just more... er... and she did her own version and wrote the lyrics wrong. I can’t remember right now, but it was a really interesting mistake. It was something like "Let’s say goodbye to logic and reason" and she got it wrong so that it actually meant the opposite. l’ll have to show you. I was like, "O-kay..."